With an OTP debit card you can enjoy the convenience of accessing your money whenever you want, without having to visit a branch.
Which debit card do we recommend for you?
- To complement your OTP Retail Current Account, you can apply for online cards that can only be used electronically, or for embossed (offline) Mastercard and VISA international cards, which are widely accepted around the world.
- If you do not have a forint account, then we offer Mastercard foreign currency cards to complement your Euro-based Foreign Currency Account.
Mastercard Online Smart
Offline (embossed) cards
Mastercard to Euro-based Foreign Currency Account
For what other transactions can you use your cards besides cash withdrawal and purchases?
- At ATMs designed for such purposes, you can use to deposit money with forint debit card into your account or the other OTP forint current account.
- You can use OTP ATMs to inquire the current balance on your current account.
- You can change the PIN code of your bankcard.
- You can change your purchase daily limit of your forint debit card.
- You can top-up your pre-paid phone cards.
- You can activate your new bankcard or your new PIN code.
Recommendations for the safe use of OTP debit cards
OTP Bank intends to provide the highest level of safety for its clients for the arrangement of financial matters. Our Bank does its best to protect the interests of its clients but your cooperation is also essential.
Below we would like to provide you with a few pieces of advice about how you can use your OTP debit card safely so that you will not face any inconveniences in the future.