Global Securities Services
OTP Group is present in 11 countries within the CEE region, where through a bold expansion strategy it has become a key financial service provider in the recent years. Last year the Group Members’ capital market experts served some 19,000 corporate, retail and institutional clients throughout the region.
As one of its major pillars, OTP Global Securities Services (OTP GSS) are available in Hungary, Bulgaria, Croatia, Montenegro, Serbia and Slovenia provided by the Group Members. Clients benefit from the combination of dedicated and reputable teams with over 20 years capital markets experience and direct local market relationship.
The goal of the Group is to strengthen its position as a dominant regional market player over the coming years, by providing a broad product portfolio, servicing a highly diversified client base and offering innovative technologies in the field of Securities Services.
Why OTP Group?
Broad range of services
OTP Group as major player in the CEE region provides universal banking services to all client segments in eleven countries
Settlement in more than 80 markets worldwide
OTP Group provides its Securities Services in six countries in the region, with total assets under custody over € 22 billion by mid 2021
Local market knowledge and support, combined with the benefits of the regional operation model
Highly experienced Securities Services teams
Leverage the deep expertise of OTP Group professionals being your local links in the region
Awarded service provider
OTP Group and its subsidiaries have been recognized in major industry surveys and awards. OTP Group was named best bank in Central and Eastern Europe in the Euromoney Awards for Excellence 2021. The expert jury of Global Finance magazine awarded OTP Bank the title of "World's best Sub-custodian" for the Croatian market for the seventh year in a row.
- Increase of base rate in Hungary Hungary, 20/10/2021
- Acquisition of an additional share in the Macedonian Stock Exchange Croatia, 20/10/2021
- CDCC and Central Securities Depository AD Skopje signed a Memorandum of Cooperation Croatia, 12/10/2021
- Decision repealing the Decision on temporary restriction of distributions Croatia, 08/10/2021
- Changes and amendments to the Rules of the Zagreb Stock Exchange Croatia, 08/10/2021
- SKDD-CCP Smart Clear d.d. obtained positive opinion on Licence issuance Croatia, 08/10/2021
- SKDD-CCP presentation on the start of operational business Croatia, 10/09/2021
- Established Board of regulators of the company CDCC-CCP Smart Clear Croatia, 23/08/2021
- Changes and Amendments to the Croatian Capital Market Act Croatia, 29/07/2021
- CKB – Best Bank in Montenegro Montenegro, 19/07/2021
- DSK – Best Bank in Bulgaria Bulgaria, 19/07/2021
- OTP Group - Best Bank in Central and Eastern Europe Hungary, 19/07/2021
Services of the Group Members
High level of protection of your financial instruments
Flexible account structure
Omnibus and/or segregated accounts in line with local market rules and clients’ needs
Local and cross-border clearing and settlement in a wide number of markets worldwide through efficient and cost-effective processes
Corporate actions and income collections
Accurate processing and reporting of mandatory and voluntary corporate action events, efficient collection of due payments
Fund and portfolio administration
A comprehensive fund and portfolio administration service with risk-based monitoring approach including NAV calculations, limit monitoring, record keeping and reporting to authorities
Tax relief at source in line with local regulations, international tax treaties and EU legislation
Ensuring shareholders can fully exercise their ownership rights and responsibilities without having to attend the General Meetings. Managing the entire voting process accurately and securely
Compliance with financial regulations
Adherence to the high standards needed to cover new risks and to be compliant with changing regulatory requirements
Real estate fund servicing
Broad knowledge on this special client segment
These services might not be fully available in all GSS locations, please contact our colleagues listed on the relevant country page for further information.
Clients of the Group Members
Real estate investment funds
Banks and Broker-dealers
Other institutional investors