OTP Bank Plc. operates an internal abuse reporting system (Reporting System) under the scope of Act XXV of 2023 on Complaints, Whistleblowing and the Rules for Reporting Abuse (Whistleblowing Act).
The purpose of the Whistleblowing System is to provide Reporters with the opportunity to report legal violations or violations of the OTP Group's Code of Ethics, as well as abuses in accordance with the Whistleblowing Act. In the Reporting System, you can report information about illegal or presumed illegal acts or omissions, as well as other abuses.
Whistleblowing can be made:
- by post addressed to the Compliance Directorate (1131 Budapest, Babér utca 9.)
- by email to email@example.com
- by phone Monday to Friday from 8.00 a.m. to 8.00 p.m. at the Bank’s whistleblowing phone number (+36 1 366 6768)
- in person during working hours (by appointment) at the Compliance Directorate
Please note that the line provided for receiving legal violations and ethical reports is not the same as OTP's customer service. If you wish to make a comment or complaint about a product/service, you can do so on the OTP Bank website or on bank working days between 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. at the Central Information Line + You can do it by calling 36 (1) 3 666 388.
The rules of conduct protecting the compelling interests of the OTP Group can be found in the Code of Ethics, which is available below:
The OTP Group has issued a separate Partner Code of Ethics, which sets out the minimum business and ethical standards that it expects suppliers, sponsored partners and other organisations doing business with a member of the OTP Group to comply with.
- Partner Code of Ethics of OTP Bank Plc. and the OTP Group
- Documents guiding the application of the Code of Ethics of OTP Bank Plc and the OTP Group
Information related to the management of Notifications:
- Information Notice on the System of Reporting Unethical Conduct
- Privacy Notice on Data Processing
- Information on Whistleblower protection
The purpose of the ethics committee information is to formulate clear and unambiguous guidelines and expectations for the Bank and those associated with the Bank in relation to ethical business operations, in order to protect the values of the Bank: